Panaashe Organics believes in Quality of Life. It is not just the absence of disease but the presence of physical, mental and social well-being. We have therefore strived to bring to our customers, Organic and Eco-friendly Clothes that combine comfort, style and luxurious fabric that is both Ethically manufactured and is Fair Trade. We have also made an effort, and will continue to do, towards Women's Empowerment by promoting products handmade by women rescued from human trafficking; thereby restoring their dignity and empowering them.
Our manufacturing Partners use fabrics like:
- Organic cotton represents a return to safe and sustainable practices. It is grown with natural fertilizers and is free from toxic chemicals.
- Organic production systems replenish and maintain soil fertility, reduce the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and fertilizers, build biologically diverse agriculture and promote balance of ecosystems.
Modal is a processed, bio-based textile made from the reconstituted cellulose of
- Modal’s distinguishing characteristics are its high wet strength and its extra softness
- It is sometimes referred to as “soft as a feather” and the “softest fiber in the world.
- It is biodegradable
- It is a synthetic fibre known for its exceptional elasticity.
The types of garments which incorporate spandex/Elastane include: Apparel and clothing articles where stretch is desired, generally for comfort and fit, such as, activewear and athletic, aerobic, and exercise apparel.
Elastane is usually mixed with cotton or any other fiber, and accounts for a small percentage of the final fabric, which therefore retains most of the look and feel of the other fibers.
We imagine a beautiful, abundant, healthy planet for future generations.
Our Vision is a world where People want to contribute and become a conscious force in the supply chain of the clothes they wear.
The three pillars of our company vision include: Simplicity, Eco-Consciousness and Women's Empowerment.
We get great satisfaction from knowing that our work and our organization are positive forces in the world.